Join our highly talented classic car engineers, fabricators and painters at our purpose built workshop in Barnard Castle.
Full-time Vehicle Prepper and Painter
Salary £26,364 to £31,197 dependant on experience.
To apply: send your CV to email@example.com, or use the form on the page.
Join our highly talented classic car engineers and fabricators at our purpose built workshop in Barnard Castle.
Carrosserie have been restoring cars from Minis to Rolls Royces since 2001. We now require another car painter to join our restoration team.You will enjoy working on a wide range of vehicles and taking each job from start to finish. Some jobs are small, but many are full or partial resprays.
Our hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8AM – 4.30PM, Friday 8AM – 3.30PM.
Overtime is occasionally available.
Have a look at some of our recent projects using the link at the bottom of the page.
- be confident Vehicle Paint Sprayers and work to an extremely high standard
- prepare the vehicle and panels to be sprayed
- have your own spray guns
- have a valid UK driving license
- have at least 3 years’ experience
- be happy working on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have excellent interpersonal skills
ATA qualification would be an advantage, but not essential, and the salary will reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate.